Thermal springs & bathing fun
Outdoor bathing is available all year round in the Rottal thermal springs. In summer, the variety is complemented by the family friendly Bad Füssing open-air pool, which was modernised in 2019, and the popular leisure bathing lakes in the surrounding area.
Up-to-date information on opening hours and more:
In the surrounding area:
The beautiful Rott and Inn valleys invite you to explore them by bike. Pleasantly flat, slightly hilly or challengingly steep, tours are possible here for all levels of ability and desire.
Convenient: for the bicycles of our hotel guests there is a convenient bicycle room with direct connection to the spa park.
The hotel team on site will be happy to help you rent bicycles or plan individual tours.
A true golf El Dorado awaits all golfers in the surrounding area, which leaves hardly anything to be desired:
- Thermengolf Bad Füssing – Kirchham
- Panorama Golf Passau -Fürstenzell
- Golfclub Sagmühle e.V. in Bad Griesbach
- Golf Resort Bad Griesbach
- Bella Vista Golfpark Bad Birnbach
- Rottal Golf- and Country-Club Eggenfelden
Our hotel team will be happy to assist you in choosing the right destination and booking the green fee. Would you rather go horseback riding, climbing, playing tennis or canoeing? No problem! We are happy to help!
Enjoy the unique symbiosis of your favourite sport and the beneficial healing power of the thermal springs!
Excursion tips and special experiences
- Three Rivers City of Passau:
- Baroque town of Schärding
- Falconry and eagle sanctuary Obernberg
- Bird and animal park Irgenöd
- Bear Park near Bad Füssing
- Vornbach Monastery
- Fürstenzell Monastery
- Aldersbacher brewery with monastery shop
- Reichsberg Abbey and Museum
- Neuburg Castle with district gallery
- Boiotro Roman Museum in Passau
- House am Strom in Jochenstein
Special adventure tours: